Reverb Assistance...

charley

Gold Supporting Member
Hi all,

Please help me find a new verb pedal. I gravitate toward spring sounds, but also like the option of something "bigger." 2 presets would be perfect....no more needed. I already have a Topanga, and I quite like it, but want a bit more versatility. I also have a Bigsky, and love it, but it is a bit too much for this rig (I have it on my acoustic board now).

Here's what I am considering so far:

JHS Alpine
Hungry Robot Stargazer
Caroline LO-Fi Reverb

Experiences? Suggestions? Thanks!

plaidbeer

I have the Metore and love it. Lots of variation in that one pedal for reverb. And it makes me wish all pedals had a havoc switch.

You might also consider a Super Spring Theory. It's compact, it has trails, has the spring reverb you like so much, but it also has a great room setting. And it's not just a regular room setting, it can be tweaked for a very long decay, making it making it a massive-sounding reverb if that's what you want.

CreamTele2

If you don't need stereo, Source Audio Dimension Reverb. 2 presets, good spring, awesome huge reverb sounds

kingdavidy2k

Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb. The only pedal that retains the punch of your dry signal while adding ambiance.

Multicellular

If you don't need stereo, Source Audio Dimension Reverb. 2 presets, good spring, awesome huge reverb sounds
I was going to say this. Id also say you should check out the Digitech Polara. Really great spring emulation, has a bunch of other bigger verbs. No presets thoguh.

jordane93

Hardwire Supernatural and the Digitech Polara can do excellent spring reverb as well as lots of cool ambient sounds.

Trending Topics