Reverb/delay combo with tap tempo?

Da Geezer

Silver Supporting Member
hey guys, is there a semi-affordable (~<$350) pedal that combines reverb and delay, AND has tap tempo?
My current setup lacks the tap tempo, which I need for a new gig.

Right now I'm looking at a flashback 4x (very large) or nova delay (or repeater) and a HOF.
I would like to have a more compact combo, if possible.

Suggestions welcomed....or is there nothing out there at my price range?

TIA

G

derpsnerf

El Capistan can be used this way. I don't think you can use one or the other though. Both effects are turned on when footswitch is engaged.

Whenever the Avalanche Run from EQD is released (maybe it is) I think it would fit into your criteria as well.

Da Geezer

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the reply!

So far the RE20 looks like the best bet

Avalanche Run looks great, but I need a unit fairly quickly and there is some question as to when those will be shipping(?)

redmonda

Another option to look into is the Zoom MS-70CDR. It is difficult to change patches live if that's your thing, but has a ton of great sounds, is cheap and has tap tempo. And very compact... If you do some searching around this board you'll find a lot of info about it (also a lot about it on the Modeling Board).

62Tele

Silver Supporting Member
Best thing I've found to date is the Diamond Counterpoint. Doesn't have a true reverb, but the ambient mode sounds VERY much like reverb, especially in a mix. The unit does only one mode at a time though, so if you need the two together it's not what you're after. Nice size, extremely musical - just sent a DD-500 packing back to the dealer.

Trending Topics