Reverb Echo pedal combo

Keith Horton

I am trying to free up a bit of space on my board and so I am looking for a good combination reverb-echo pedal. I want to find a single unit that can be used for both applications and can be used in conjunction or separately in one housing.

I am currently using a Guyatone Tube Echo and an EBS Dynaverb.

I have seen that Keeley and VHT make something similar to what I am looking for.

Can you offer any other suggestions?

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
I think Keeley came out w one recently. Them or Wampler. I confuse the two. It was a combo delay/verb unit.

If I were you though I'd probably use duct tape a Boss dm-2w and a Dr. Scientist mini Reverberator together ;). Pancake style jacks. It'd work :aok

Ev O)))

Boss RV-3. Pretty hard to beat. I just grabbed one today for the second time and I love the sound d of the thing. An all time classic.

danbond

EHX Memory MAn w/Hazarai is exactly what you need for this. You can save one preset for each of the settings and you can add reverb to almost all the settings. To boot, the reverse setting can get those really modern, spacey shimmery sounds too...but a little glitchy and weird in all the best ways.

I'm tempted on a second as the delay+reverb is instant ambient heaven.

Keith Horton

I am looking for a unit that has on/off switch for both reverb & echo side. A single toggle is not what I am going for because I will use the verb much more and do not want to have to change settings back and forth.

LordByron

The Dude abides!
Strymon Deco. It does reverb, to slapback, to echo, and can even do tape flange, and tape chorus. It is one flexible tone machine! :)

PSaulino

Coldcraft EchoVerberator
Have one and its great. Has a "reverb always on" mode, and when you bypass the delay, they trail. Very useful. Is the same size as an Xotic BB too!

Austin the builder is an ace of guy too.
P

tbader

The Strymon El Cap has a Reverb built in, as well.

I also second the Keeley Caverns; it's small and sounds huge.

EQD Dispatch Master? Disaster Transport? Avalanche (when it comes out)?

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
Keeley seems perfect as you can turn both effects off and on. I'd also recommend the Source Audio Dimension and Red Panda Context. Both have echo/verb settings.

Leftyman

Platinum Supporting Member
I have been looking for a pedal to do this for some time. The only pedal I have found that is in a somewhat small enclosure and allows you to use the effects separately is the Keeley Caverns. I haven't tried one but it does seem promising. It seems some people chiming in don't get that you want to be able to use the effects separately. The majority of pedals recommended don't allow this.

Trending Topics