• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Reverb for a JTM45?

ultra

Silver Supporting Member
Guys,

I am using a JTM45 (KT66s) and would like to use some type of reverb pedal for occasional use. I have a Boss DD2 but the reverb option would be cool.

A Boss RV5 is one obvious choice but what would you recommend ?

Thanks

zachman

Guys,

I am using a JTM45 (KT66s) and would like to use some type of reverb pedal for occasional use. I have a Boss DD2 but the reverb option would be cool.

A Boss RV5 is one obvious choice but what would you recommend ?

Thanks
Fuchs pedal

Better still:

entraind

Silver Supporting Member
I jumper the channels of my Germino classic 45 and use a Van Amps Sole Mate between channel 1 output and channel 2 hi input. Sounds great and enables you to mix the verb in using the channel volumes. The 'verb gets the amp into a more Fendery space which you can dial in and out as desired...

Rob Taft

Gold Supporting Member
For my Fargen Mini-Plex II I'm using a Van Amps Sole Mate. Excellent spring reverb when compared to my SF Fender Pro Reverb. rob

NBarnes21

Tech 21 Boost RVB, I've owned the Holy Grail and Verbzilla and think the RVB is far and away the best option.

Trending Topics