1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Reverb Pedals for Hall / Room Sounds

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by BrianB, Jul 23, 2008.

1. BrianB

BrianB Member

I'll be picking up a Nova Reverb in the near future, but other than that and maybe the Dr. Scientist RRR, anything else out there I should be looking into?

2. kekaiakea

kekaiakea Rob Yamanoha

t-rex roommate has a great plate and couple halls, adds a nice presence to your signal too (probably has to do with the tube in it)

3. Rock72

Rock72 Member

I was looking around for the same, and ended up with the Dr Scientist RRR. Superb pedal, very addictive and just flat out great soounds.

4. macmax77

macmax77 Supporting Member

mine will be here on August............

well hopefully

5. Jason Carter

Jason Carter Supporting Member

6. Rock72

Rock72 Member

I got mine recently from Ludlow Guitars in N.Y. I have so much fun using it, so you have something to look forward to. Hopefully you'll get it in August.