• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Reverb Suggestions

METAL

Not really an FX guy, but decided I want to get a Reverb pedal. Will almost exclusively be using it for ambient clean stuff. Having options are nice, but want something relatively straight forward that's easy to dial in something cool, but also have the options in case I want to get more in depth later on. Was considering the TC Hall of Fame 2 which seems to check of all the boxes, but I want to see if there are any there viable options before I decide.. Anything else in that price range I should consider? Another important thing for me is size, I simply don't have the space on my board the larger pedals (PedalTrain Classic Jr). Thanks in advance.

martyncrew

Gold Supporting Member
For ambient clean I use the Mr Black Supermoon pedal. The straight reverb is really good and the "sway" control introduces the ambience washes. If you want more ambience, the Mr Black Eterna pedal is one of my favorites. I use them stacked and really like the combination. Both use standard sized enclosures. Yes, I'm a Mr Black fan!

mrpinter

Gold Supporting Member
Dr Scientist Reverberator: halls, rooms, plates and a rotary sim. Huge sounds from a compact box.
YWgnedq.jpg

Jim Marciano

Silver Supporting Member
DigiTech hardwire supernatural/polara/rv7
Lexicon reverbs for around $100
The supernatural is the most ambient

BlueLou

+1 on the Digitech Polara. Loved it, but didn't do enough things with it and booted it off for an EQD Dispatch Master to get delay and/or verb for added versatility. Seems like the Polara would be good for you as it has plenty of tweak ability, but is still intuitive. Now if they would just make the writing a bit bigger. P.S. the liveliness pot is super useful.

Alabamarama

+1 For the Dr. Scientist suggestion. Such a good reverb in a small enclosure.

EQD Ghost Echo V3iV3 my suggestion for another small box verb. Not overly complicated and it just sounds great.

david(j)

Silver Supporting Member
1st Neunaber Immerse mention? Crazy.

Neunaber Immerse is straight forward in operation, flexible, diverse, and epic on tones. And on sale right now because Covid.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom