• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Reverb’s new “My Collection”

William Cairns

Who else has received the email about Reverb’s new “My Collection” feature?

You can search for the right pedal, upload a picture(s) of your personal pedal, store the serial number, price paid, and more, plus keep an eye on the current market rates.

I know many of us here have issues with Reverb....rightly...but I really, really like this new addition. I’m surprised they hadn’t implemented it before (like a Discogs type deal) but so far it seems like a super handy way of keeping track of your gear, especially away from the house (I keep my info in a binder like a true pedal geek, lol).

Whatcha guys think of it?

Vhailor

Silver Supporting Member
I find that I'm discomforted by the mere fact that Reverb itself knows what I've bought on Reverb. So letting Reverb know what I've bought anywhere, ever, is not a big thrill for me.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for Reverb to sell data gained from their access to the contents of people's collections to companies who will serve "personalized ads" to people taking advantage of this "feature".

William Cairns

The inevitable future says, johnwayne64 wants your vintage muff, would you like to sell? If you have a lot of gear you don't want to sell, that could get annoying.
i don’t see anywhere that says anyone else can view your private collection. There is an option to list the item for sale, if you’d like.

JackfromAK

Platinum Supporting Member
i don’t see anywhere that says anyone else can view your private collection. There is an option to list the item for sale, if you’d like.
A few days ago, I didn’t even see the private collection. Plus ca meme chose or something, I can’t remember.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom