Reverend Inside!

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by XKnight, Jun 26, 2008.

1. XKnight

XKnight Member

I picked up a USA Reverend Rocco recently and I'm very impressed. I've previously played a few Reverend imports and they were excellent for the price. I'd heard great things about the USA Reverends and this one does not disappoint. The neck feels wonderful, the Sprezel locking tuners work great and the guitar just rings out. I'd say these are one of the best bargains out there in the under $1000 range and since they are no longer made they'll likely keep going up in value. If you're not set in your ways and willing to try something different, these Reverends really rock.

[​IMG]

2. teejay

teejay Member

Got my Reverend last month. I used to have a USA Slingshot but it just wasn't for me. The new Club King 290 is much better for what I use. I guess its made in Asia since its an 2007, but i really love it. Here it is:
    [​IMG]

3. JES1680

JES1680 Silver Supporting Member

I saw a Wolfman 69 hanging in a big box store. Didn't know anything about them at the time except for the hand numbered serial and the great neck. Got it for less than $500.00
    Love it. Crummy pic

[​IMG]

4. XKnight

XKnight Member

Wow, that Wolfman is awesome. I want one!

5. dead mike

dead mike Member

Nice guitars. Im a huge reverend fan, got three usa models and i just traded in an eastpoint rocco and a buckshot last month. Best bang for your buck for sure. The wolfman was a steal, congrats.

6. frankencat

frankencat Guitarded Gold Supporting Member

Sweeet!

7. 5E3

5E3 Member

Excellent score! I agree about the USA Revs ... up in value ... at least when the current recession ends :rolleyes: