Sold Reverend Kingbolt HyperGold - Satin Coffee Burst

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by MAXIMUM, May 26, 2015.

1. MAXIMUM

MAXIMUM Member

Here is a custom gold accented Reverend Kingbolt guitar up for sale. I love Reverend guitars. . .as I believe they offer the best quality and value of any brand available. I collect Reverends . . . and own many of their guitars. Sometimes there is a configuration that I think would be interesting, but is not a standard offering from Reverend. So I customize Reverend guitars for the fun of working with guitars and experimenting with options and features not available as standard. Unfortunately my funds are not unlimited. Therefore, I complete the custom project . . . play the guitar for a couple weeks or so . . . then offer it up for sale in order to raise the money needed for my next project idea.

This is a guitar I call the HyperGold. It started life as a nearly new 2014 Kingbolt. Basically I replaced the black Railhammer pickups (Anvil bridge and Hyper Vintage neck) with brand new Chrome versions of the 2015 Kingbolt pickups (Hyper Vintage both bridge and neck). I dismantled the entire guitar and sent all the metal parts off to be professionally gold plated. Lastly, I added the Fender 5-way Superswitch and wired the guitar with some very nice switching options.

1. Bridge Humbucker
    2. Bridge and Neck split coil reverse phase
    3. Bridge and neck humbucker
    4. Bridge and neck split coil
    5. Neck Humbucker

All Reverend guitars are high quality, great playing guitars . . . this one is even more versatile, unique, and extremely eye catching! How does it sound? Amazing!!! The Railhammer Hyper Vintage pickups are my current favorite sounding pickups . . . perfectly balanced with the warm neck tones and percussive clean bridge tones. Add some overdrive . . . and this guitar is a rock machine. The customized 5-way selector switch gives this guitar incredible versatility.

If you want to read the full (and I mean full) history of this custom project . . . go to the Reverend Forum and do a search for "HyperGold". You will be able to read and see pictures of the entire process.

http://forum.reverendguitars.com/maximum-hypergold-custom_topic14466.html

I am including a new Reverend Access hard case with this guitar to protect it. This beautiful custom guitar is priced less than the standard pricing for a new Kingbolt . . . yet it is one of a kind . . . with a few hundred dollars of parts and work . . . not even including the 8-10 man hours it took to complete the whole project.

Price - $835 Paypal and shipped.

I have this guitar also listed on Reverb, Craigslist, and eBay . . . the price on each location is based on my need to net $775 in order to not lose money on what I have into it... so other than a local pickup...this is my best price here on TGP. I will make this as SOLD as soon as it sells...even if it sells on one of the other sites.

If you looking for a new Reverend guitar with features not available as standard...contact me directly for price quote to make a custom Reverend guitar just for you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]