• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Rhiannon - Lexington Lab Band

thewhit

Gold Supporting Member
Great job Dale. Is that the same woman singing lead that you were backing before that had country roots?

Have you played out at all with any iteration of this band?

Last observation.......I was impressed how well the harmonies held up on the word Rhiannon. That has to be held quite awhile and the singers did a fine job.

Jiffy_Jeff

Playin Tunes and Having Fun!
Gold Supporting Member
Very nice. I have played that song hundreds of times and never get tired of it.

Now if I can get my bass player to play it right it will sound great.

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Dale ... you used to be great in 'sharing' your comments & viewing times with others ...
However now you rarely, if ever, comment on other folks music posts ... what happened?
I've always loved your stuff ... no matter what you do.
However, will intentionally avoid even checking your stuff out now days because of this ...

maplebaby

thanks gentlemen for checking this out...very appreciated! Yes, Lauren is the singer that i've worked with for several years and does do a great deal of music with a country flavor. Great request - one of my faves!

Triton76

Loved it, great job. Sounds like the original whereas Stevie and the Mac tend to rock it up quite a bit live.

maplebaby

thanks so much gentlemen for giving your time to listen and the kind posts are very appreciated!

JPF

Dale, your performances are so good, no matter what material you're playing from my formative years (New England during the '70s)... Enhorabuena y gracias!

maplebaby

thanks so much gentlemen for listening to our cover and your posts are very appreciated!

your friend,
dale

Trending Topics