"Rhomba Blues" Track w/ 'buckers & slide

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Jayson Chance, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Jayson Chance

Jayson Chance Member

Did another MAZ 38 track.... This time, with a HB guitar and played some slide on it. You can probably hear a little "awkward" moment when I'm trying to put the slide on for the 3rd (?) solo pass....LOL

This is a really fun "Rhomba Blues" track I got from one of these sites (can't remember which one.)

I've got a buddy's Schecter to mess around with. Not sure of the model. Some type of import with modern Strat-type body and two humbuckers. Actually plays and sounds really nice, even though I'm sure I'd change the pickups if I got one! ;D

Schecter- Keeley Comp- Keeley TS9- MAZ 38. Weber Silver Bell was the mic'ed speaker....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=465770

JC

www.myspace.com/jaysonchance

2. Normster

Normster Member

Very cool, Jason. Definately held my interest through the whole tune. I really liked the change in attitude from one solo to the next...especially the sassy first solo. :)

3. slackandsteel

slackandsteel Member

Nice work Jason, sounded great. Real strong and in the groove. Liked the slide stuff a lot too.