• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ric 360

XKnight

The newest edition to my family and my first Rickenbacker. First off, I'm very impressed with the workmanship and the inherent beauty of the guitar. Glad to see that an American company is still making a quality product. The tone is different that anything else I've ever played. The RIC jangle is certainly there and I was surprised at the dirty blues and overdriven tones that I could get. The strength of the guitar is in its clean tones, but it can rock with best of them. Overall, I'm very happy with my RIC.:banana

Krank

That looks truly awesomely delicious. Congrats.

Mind if I ask how much it set you back?

Doodad

Those pickups are so under rated. They can scream if you let them. What amp are you using? And, if you don't have one, get a compressor. I have a Tone Press and it created some great sounds with my now gone Ric.

XKnight

Those pickups are so under rated. They can scream if you let them. What amp are you using? And, if you don't have one, get a compressor. I have a Tone Press and it created some great sounds with my now gone Ric.
I've mainly been using a Vox AC15 Heritage with no pedals. The RIC and that amp seem mated for each other. Beautiful jangly cleans and good dirt tones when the amp is turned up.

I'm going to run the RIC through my Marshal 1974X today when I get a chance.

Doodad

Get a stereo cable and run both amps with the ric o sound jack. Easiest switch to lead sounds ever made and you can adjust on the fly all on one knob. Make one dirty and one clean and move back and forth with the blend knob. Try it you'll like it.

'70 RS

I'm going to run the RIC through my Marshal 1974X today when I get a chance.
There you go.
Turn it up, dig in and hit it hard.

And by this evening we'll have yet one more person who knows that Rics aren't only good for the chime.

Tripower455

How is the neck on it? I've been wanting that Ric sound for a while, but haven't had the chance to try one......

XKnight

How is the neck on it? I've been wanting that Ric sound for a while, but haven't had the chance to try one......
The neck profile itself is a nice C shape, but the width of the fretboard is thinner than typical Fender or Gibson necks which results in less spacing between the strings. I can see how this would be an issue for someone with large/fat fingers. The other thing I noticed is the frets themselves are fairly low off the board.

Chuck King

It's always nice to see somebody else see the light! I picked up a 360 a couple years ago and it is now my favorite guitar. Enjoy!

Trending Topics