• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Richie Kotzen

Good singer, great guitarist. It's a shame he's not gotten more exposure, and some apparently only know him as 'the dude who got kicked out of Poison'...

AnthonyL

Gold Supporting Member
Guy has Mad talent.... Still don't understant why he's not a much bigger star. Although, he did open up for the Stones on a recent tour. So, I guess that does count for something...

Brad Scott

Gold Supporting Member
Grew up in the same town as him. He used to play in a local band called Arthur's Museum back in the day. Quite an arrogant guy then. Despite that, I like his voice/playing.

BBSuggs

You know he's good if Billy Sheehan would tour with him.

Maybe he needs to write a John Mayer-esque type of tune to get the recognition he deserves. ??

buddaman71

Student of Life
Gold Supporting Member
Extremely talented, soulful player and singer.
Met him a few times and was always cool.

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
Platinum Supporting Member
This guy is a singer's singer, a bad ass guitar player and a great writer. He really has a soulful vibe. Why isn't he a superstar? I love a lot if his stuff. Mother's Head Family Reunion really turned my head years ago.

akihiro

He's great. Though I don't hear much about him anywhere. He definitely doesn't get enough recognition.

Jimmy James

He's great. Though I don't hear much about him anywhere. He definitely doesn't get enough recognition.
I think he needs to get a better publicist. I know a guy in his genre won't rule the world but his material falls right beside The Black Crowes and a lot of other soul-rock artists.

I just interviewed him for a forth coming issue of PG. He's an interesting guy and an amazing guitarist.

Shane S

I was at this performance and he was bad ass! Why he is not a superstar is beyond me.

guitarlix

I'm a huge fan, both of the voice and of the guitar and have several of his solo CDs. (he sings a lot on his solo CDs)

They're brilliant!

Has a style all of his own and I'll never understand the lack of popularity. Guy still looks like a model, plays like a guitar god, has a great set of pipes and comes up with great songs.

Definitely needs different kind of marketing to make it big.

I'll always love him tearing it up on "Burn" w Mr. Big.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2bXl5AwX8Q

Trending Topics