• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Richter 5E3 Tweed Deluxe (Price Drop)

Richter 5E3 (their version of a 57 fender tweed deluxe) for sale by original owner. It sounds great and is in perfect working condition. Has a Scumback BM75 speaker.

$750
Price drop to $700. Buyer pays actual shipping costs from 91506

Last edited:

biagio1957

Gold Supporting Member
Good lord, that's great deal! GLWTS. I have one myself. The wiring is a work of art. BTW, this cabinet is as light as a feather - you'd be surprised!

Robert Repp

Richter 5E3 (their version of a 57 fender tweed deluxe) for sale by original owner. It sounds great and is in perfect working condition. Has a Scumback BM75 speaker.

$750
Price drop to $700. Buyer pays actual shipping costs from 91506

if i can pick it up in LA area i'll buy it. provided it works as claimed and there are no physical damages not shown in photos. I'll bring cash, and pay the asking price. Can meet where you wish

i live in Huntington Beach

Robert Repp

i sent you something under conversations. i thought might be better than just continuing to replay in the thread
. let me know I've got some time tomorrow mid morning if you want to go for that, somewhere

Trending Topics