Sold Rick Kelly Bowery Pine Tele, Maple Neck, Real Nice Condition, $1800 S&P

dmentzer

Silver Supporting Member
For sale is my Rick Kelly Bowery Pine Tele with a maple neck. The pine is from Chumleys and the neck is 100 year old rock maple.
This guitar weighs about 6 3/4 lbs and is very resonant. The maple neck is a 9.5" radius and is a very slight V to a C shape. Measures .980 at the 1st fret and 1.00" at the 12th and is a very nice neck that doesn't seem that thick. I just had the neck refretted with Jescar 6105 SS frets by Aperio Guitar in Georgia. He specializes in stainless steel refrets and did a great job. If I didn't tell you it was done, you would never know it. The pickups are Lindy Fralin Standard Tele. Rutters compensated saddles.
The guitar is about 3 years old and is in excellent condition with little wear. It has the usual nail marks from Rick and the thin nitro finish. Includes the original soft case. Price is $1800 shipped and PayPaled. I'm sure at some point I'll wish I had kept it, but I really need to move a few things. No trades as I need the money. Any questions, let me know.
K3a.JPG

K4a.JPG

K5a.JPG

kelly100.JPG

kelly101.JPG

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom