FS Rick Turner RB5 FL 5-string Lined Fretless Bass

EIEIO9995

Silver Supporting Member
This is a 1999 Rick Turner 5-string lined fretless bass in excellent condition. Top is cedar, back and sides are walnut, with a TAR pickup system. Comes with a KASES gig bag.

Other than a couple cosmetic marks on the top, condition is excellent. See photos #3 and #4 - the two small wood dots on either side of the bridge are missing. There are the slightest marks of glue where they were. One small mark in the finish below the bridge near the bottom of the body. Again, unless you are looking for them, they are barely noticeable.

The original truss road cover was missing when I bought the bass and I got a replacement from Rick. I have not installed it. It is still in the plastic bag it shipped in.

The bass has that classic Rick Turner sound. The TAR system runs on two 9V batteries. I recently had it set up by one of Nashville's best, and strung it with awesome Thomastik-Infeld strings.

TGP priced to move at $1600 shipped/insured CONUS.
Any fees responsibility of buyer.
Not interested in trades - straight sale only.

Last edited:

teleman1

Supporting Member
I think Turrner outdoes the competition when it comes to fretless bases.I have the 4 string.I am mainly a guitar plyaer but this thing is inspirational, sounds incredible and melts into you.

Trending Topics