Right Folks - Which Dunlop Wah?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by DamianL, Feb 14, 2009.

1. DamianL

DamianL Member

I need a new wah....

I have vouchers from my work leaving gift to use on Stringsdirect - UK based gear website...:D

They only have dunlop and morley wahs....don't fancy the morley style

Which Dunlop would you go for/do you own and love?

I like the classic hendrix tone, but flexibility is always good...

Are any better or worse value for money and are any of the signature types better than others?

And it has to work well with my germanium fuzz!

Suggestions please TGP!:JAM

Should i just save my cash, use the vouchers for something else and get the Fulltone of my dreams?

2. Reissueplayer

Reissueplayer Member

I have a 95Q and it has never failed me. The sound is great for the funky stuff I like and I absolutely love the fact that it turns itself off when I take the foot off it. A boost factor is also useful.

3. wingwalker

wingwalker Fuzzy Guitars

The new Hendrix was is ok, the new Buddy Guy wah is ok...if I were gonna buy a Dunlop wah today i'd get one of those 2.

4. axemanjoe

axemanjoe Member

I picked up a Crybaby Classic on ebay, got a real good deal, the newer Fasel inductor model, it's pretty good, it's better than I expected. Don't overlook those.

5. EVHindenberg

EVHindenberg Supporting Member

Dude save the money and get the Fulltone.I love it and I've been through tons of wahs including building my own with vintage components.The Clyde just has a great tone.