1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

RJM effects gizmo... love it

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by wichita, Feb 26, 2012.

1. wichita

wichita Member

Guys,
    I bought an Effects gizmo for my rig.
    It is absolutely transparent and is controlling sends to the amps and all of the effects flawlessly.

I highly recommend it...
    If you need lots of control of your rig I cannot think of a better way to do it.

No tone suck and very effective.

2. MartinCliffe

MartinCliffe Member

Excellent choice. I'm not paid to say so, but I love RJM's kit. Currently have three of the Mini Effect Gizmos in my rig, but I've used the big one before and it's a quality product that really helps you take control of the potential chaos of a big rig.

3. wichita

wichita Member

I'm not paid to say so either Martin... his stuff is just incredible.

4. c diddy 5000

c diddy 5000 Member

they make a great controller too! i bought one 3 yrs ago, and sold it after acquiring a ground control pro. the GCP is cool, but not as reliable as the RJM. good stuff!