ROAD WORN 60's Relic Strat Mexi -

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by Liquid Sunshine, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Liquid Sunshine

Liquid Sunshine Member

I went to pick up strings yesterday and played one and WOW! I now have G.A.S attack for one now. They had it used in the Olympic White. I fell in love with the 6105 frets and vintage tremolo and the 7.25 radius. I was suprised it was made in mexico but damn made my hard tail ash Strat seem harder to play now. I am so.. so.. soooo.. broke i can't even think of buying a guitar now but wow i know what i want atleast when i do. ;)

2. Drew816

Drew816 Supporting Member

I went to Sam Ash to check out an amp, picked up a Mexi Strat and was more impressed with the Start than I was the amp I went over to see. I don't NEED one but if I were in the market there are some mighty fine, well priced Mexi' offerings out there I'd be checking out very closely...

Happy Playing!

3. 73watermutt

73watermutt Member

I played a sunburst 60's roadworn at GC and was really suprised at how nice it was. The price is what kills it for me though.

4. campfirehero

campfirehero Member

If they were the same price as the highway one I might be tempted. Oh and they need to come out with the black body, but with a rosewood neck not maple, arghhh!

5. George Johnson

George Johnson Member

I think I've played a dozen of these (60's Strat). Four were decent, four were quite
    good and four were just plain great sounding Stratocasters. Real woody and musical.