Rock Block Guitars in Nashville

Faded

Silver Supporting Member
Their web presence has pretty much disappeared. Have they gone out of business? They were one of my favorite little shops in Nashville.

charliemccarter

Silver Supporting Member
nope, they're still around - bought some George L's from them in person a few weeks back - they've also got an online store of some sort now but i don't think it's called Rock Block - their physical shop is stocked to the brim with boutique effects, however

deytookerjaabs

Silver Supporting Member
nope, they're still around - bought some George L's from them in person a few weeks back - they've also got an online store of some sort now but i don't think it's called Rock Block - their physical shop is stocked to the brim with boutique effects, however

No sir, they shut down about a week ago.

Sucks, was a nice little spot.

The ebay store is under username "guitareffectspedals"

Faded

Silver Supporting Member
No sir, they shut down about a week ago.

Sucks, was a nice little spot.

The ebay store is under username "guitareffectspedals"

Damn, Im sure that spot was in high demand for the building owners with those condos having gone up across ghe street. Sad to have seen it go, it was a good alternative to the Carter Vintage types and Guitar Centers in town.

G.Ham

I am bummed, I had not gone to RB in awhile because you just can't get around Elliston/West End these days.... Another one bites the dust.

deytookerjaabs

Silver Supporting Member
When I went they were already closed up but the fella who does the parts/pickup sales plus setups etc let me in and told me they were shutting down. Not moving, shutting down :(

I told him all the cool shops of yore that I used to love all shuttered in the past 15 years too and there went his shop.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom