• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

"Rock Candy Funk Party" record release event Baked Potato

Loni Specter

Went last night to deliver a guitar to Joe B. (Maudal Musical Machines) and stayed to see the first set.
I was not familiar with this all instrumental assemblage and didn't have a clue what to expect.
The place was packed and I was forced to perch my boney butt on the speaker cab by the front door. Needless to say I "felt" the groove head to toe.
I have to say this is one slamming tight band, well rehearsed and funky as funky can be. I didn't know any of the players by name other than Joe, but the drummer did look familiar. They all were fantastic musicians.
If you get a chance to hear this group or better yet see them up close, don't miss out. I even bought a T-shirt $35?! (I gotta raise my AMP SHOW shirt prices)
I invited Joe to be on the "Players Paradise" panel discussion at the next LA AMP SHOW, but he will be on tour.
Any way, I'm a new fan of Bonamasa's instrumental project.
Anyone else see this project yet?

Trending Topics