Rock & Roll Road Trip With Sammy Hagar on AXS TV

sws1

I've watched all the episodes. It's a bit weak. Sammy can't help but inject himself into every possible chance he can get. Way too much filler, intros, recaps, etc. It needs a better producer, but it has potential.

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
I've watched all the episodes. It's a bit weak. Sammy can't help but inject himself into every possible chance he can get. Way too much filler, intros, recaps, etc. It needs a better producer, but it has potential.
I wanted to like it, but it seems way too light on content. It's like ADD TV to me.

PdL

Platinum Supporting Member
Agree with all your observations, up to "it has potential." No producer could get Sammy to tone it down. Like most R&R frontmen, he's got a huge ego and little understanding of how he truly appears in the eyes of civilians.

Not trying to diss Sammy -- that behavior can be seen in lots of successful rock dudes. In fact, the narcissism is likely part of what's made them sucessful.

Trending Topics