• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Rocknroll Amps Reverb Deluxe 40w combo

Last edited:

buddyboy

Platinum Supporting Member
I've met Dennis a few times in the last ten years, although it has been while we both walk into a guitar store. Kind of a "Hi, how are you," thing. He is a great player and a very nice guy.

I met him because he actually bought my old '96 Fender Cunetto-era '54 CS Strat in two-tone sunburst and used it prominently during his time playing the "pit" in "Moving Out" on Broadway, about 10 years ago. I don't know if he still has the guitar at this point. It was a great, rare (in that finish) Strat.

I've met Dennis a few times in the last ten years, although it has been while we both walk into a guitar store. Kind of a "Hi, how are you," thing. He is a great player and a very nice guy.

I met him because he actually bought my old '96 Fender Cunetto-era '54 CS Strat in two-tone sunburst and used it prominently during his time playing the "pit" in "Moving Out" on Broadway, about 10 years ago. I don't know if he still has the guitar at this point. It was a great, rare (in that finish) Strat.
Yes he is a great guy and playerr. Thanks for the comments all

Nice. Sounded good and musical playing!
Thank you Scott. Dennis is a creative talented guy and thru my amps he's even better :)>)
I realized all the links that were posted all went to the same clip. That is fixed. Check out the countrywave when you have a moment. It's cool!
JK

Trending Topics

Top Bottom