1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

RockOn Pedalboards - nice bang for buck

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Scooter, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Scooter

Scooter Supporting Member

Just passing this along as a public service announcement. I recently ordered a RockOn Pedalboard from Reverend Musical Instruments, and I'm very pleased with it. Very light, very strong, two tiers, comes with a nice softshell carrying case. Note that Reverend shows the smallest model on their website, but there are larger models available (I think RockOn has their own website as well). I got the second to the largest model for $99, including the case.

I don't work for RockOn or Reverend and I am not affiliated or related to these companies or people in any way - just wanted to alert folks to a nice, simple pedalboard that I feel is a good value.

Unadan likes this.
  2. leofenderbender

leofenderbender Member

Agreed - I love mine. The price/quality ratio is among the best I've seen anywhere. I've had the Pedal King for a couple of years...

Rockon Pedalboards

Unadan likes this.
  3. AshlandBump

AshlandBump Silver Supporting Member

The country I come from is called the Midwest.
    they are very nice boards; I used the Pedal King (largest model) for over a year and it still looks brand new, very sturdy. I outgrew it though and bought the largest NYCpedalboard model. PM me if interested in the Rockon board -- I've been meaning to put it on the emporium but haven't got around to it yet.

Unadan likes this.
  4. aleclee

aleclee TGP Tech Wrangler Staff Member

Another happy RockOn owner.

Unadan likes this.
  5. erksin

erksin Member

Me too - I've got the smallest one from Reverend.

If you stick to MXR and Boss sized pedals, you can get 7-8 of them on there plus a wah. Great board, IMO.

Unadan likes this.
  6. Garrett Bagby

Garrett Bagby Member

More praise here! It's a nice, simple, light, compact, sturdy board.

Unadan likes this.
  7. Jim Martin

Jim Martin Member

Mine just came a few days ago. I've only had a chance to set the pedals on it, not wire it up yet. But it fits what I need and is a great bargain.

Unadan likes this.
  8. bullfrogblues

bullfrogblues Supporting Member

I've had mine for 3 years or so, very nice board and works great for my application.

Allan.

Unadan likes this.
  9. mustangman

mustangman Member

can anyone who owns one of the smallest RockOn post a picture of it with pedals on it, so i can see how the pedal size campares to the board.

thanks.

Unadan likes this.
  10. erksin

erksin Member

I can't post pics here (I have a yahoo addy) - I'll email them to you directly...

Unadan likes this.
  11. MuseCafeChris

MuseCafeChris Senior Member

Do those have the loop side Velcro on there already?

Unadan likes this.
  12. Scooter

Scooter Supporting Member

Yep. They come with about three miles of the hook side stuff too.

Unadan likes this.
  13. bullfrogblues

bullfrogblues Supporting Member

Not a close up picture, but I think you can get the idea of the size. I have different pedals on there now, though.
    Allan.
    [​IMG]

Unadan likes this.