RockOn Pedalboards - nice bang for buck

Scooter

Silver Supporting Member
Just passing this along as a public service announcement. I recently ordered a RockOn Pedalboard from Reverend Musical Instruments, and I'm very pleased with it. Very light, very strong, two tiers, comes with a nice softshell carrying case. Note that Reverend shows the smallest model on their website, but there are larger models available (I think RockOn has their own website as well). I got the second to the largest model for $99, including the case.

I don't work for RockOn or Reverend and I am not affiliated or related to these companies or people in any way - just wanted to alert folks to a nice, simple pedalboard that I feel is a good value.

AshlandBump

they are very nice boards; I used the Pedal King (largest model) for over a year and it still looks brand new, very sturdy. I outgrew it though and bought the largest NYCpedalboard model. PM me if interested in the Rockon board -- I've been meaning to put it on the emporium but haven't got around to it yet.

erksin

Me too - I've got the smallest one from Reverend.

If you stick to MXR and Boss sized pedals, you can get 7-8 of them on there plus a wah. Great board, IMO.

Jim Martin

Mine just came a few days ago. I've only had a chance to set the pedals on it, not wire it up yet. But it fits what I need and is a great bargain.

mustangman

can anyone who owns one of the smallest RockOn post a picture of it with pedals on it, so i can see how the pedal size campares to the board.

thanks.

erksin

Originally posted by mustangman
can anyone who owns one of the smallest RockOn post a picture of it with pedals on it, so i can see how the pedal size campares to the board.

thanks.
I can't post pics here (I have a yahoo addy) - I'll email them to you directly...

Scooter

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by MuseCafeChris
Do those have the loop side Velcro on there already?
Yep. They come with about three miles of the hook side stuff too.

bullfrogblues

Gold Supporting Member
Not a close up picture, but I think you can get the idea of the size. I have different pedals on there now, though.
Allan.

erksin

I forgot that I got it through Reverend back when they were this little company that sold direct. I got a Drivetrain II from them as well.

Good times.

Trending Topics