Roger Mayer or Fulltone

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by wishbon7, Sep 17, 2005.

1. wishbon7

wishbon7 Member

Ok need help. Which Vibe pedal should I buy....
    Roger Mayer Voodoo-Vibe or Fulltone Mini Deja' Vibe?
    Anyone? Class? Likes, Dislikes? Anything at all. I'm open.

2. zoooombiex

zoooombiex Member

the mayer is super flexible and has a great trem as well as vibe, runs on 9v, has a second amp out. the fulltone sounds good but lacks the flexibility & options.

the fulltones i've tried all had the wobble voiced relatively high. the mayer seems voiced a little lower, but again, is very flexible in tone.

the mayer costs a lot more, so if you don't think you'll use the options, you may just try a used deja and see if you like fulltone's version.
    ~chris

3. eric-d

eric-d Member

Seriously, if you're just getting it for vibe, get the Mojo Vibe..... I wish I knew about it when I got my older gold version of the Deja-Vibe. I'm considering getting a mojo vibe soon though and put the Deja on the shelf for a back up....

4. wishbon7

wishbon7 Member

Hey Thanks for the input.

5. jgyn

jgyn Member

I love my Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe. Many parameters can be tweaked. Plus, it has vibrato AND tremelo.

6. wishbon7

wishbon7 Member

I got the Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe today. What an Great pedal. I am so jazzed about it, thanks again guys.:dude

7. johnny67

johnny67 Guest

The MEGAVIBE! by KR Musical Products-check out the mp3's by Randy Hansen!KR Musical Products :dude

8. Guy from Idaho

Guy from Idaho Member

I like the Mini-Deja. Had the RM Voodoo but it's huge, very tweakable but that also means lots of ways to screw up, it wasn't useable on stage for me for that reason, ymmv. Also the RM had a somewhat metallic tone to my ears. I had the K&R unit for a little while and it had some good sounds but was too dark and thick for me, the Fulltone worked better plus it felt more solid.

9. moderndrummer

moderndrummer Member