• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Roland Cube (CM-30) ideas

eclecto-acoustic

Coal-hating feral hippie
Platinum Supporting Member
So I'm pondering some flexible monitoring ideas, and wanted to see if I have missed anything.

The need:

Relatively FRFR speakers for live performance near-field monitoring (guitar only) that can double as studio monitors.

I've used the Roland CM-30 live before, and loved it. Near to my head, I could be hurting my own ears before others complained about the volume, which is a real boon when you need a quiet stage, and the only alternative is a gigantic Behringer wedge.

The question is, can a pair of these be effective as studio monitors. Bear in mind, I am no pro, in a bad listening room and creating music purely for self-enjoyment right now.

As I also play and record bass from time to time, and I know the bass limitations of this unit. Is there a smallish sub that can be paired to this?

Trending Topics