• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Roland Cube Lite Monitor for modeler?

filo01

Hi, Has anyone tried a Roland Cube Lite Monitor as FRFR solution for modeler?
I own a Zoom G1On and Yamaha THR10, sounds very good thru guitar input, but it is mono and I like stereo effects. Yes, THR10 has AUX, but sound is somehow flatter and tinnier for my ears than thru guitar input.
I've tried Blackstar IDCore (AUX), wide stereo is amazing, but white noise/hiss has been a real dealbreaker and I doubt that V2 version will be improved.

filo01

Elantric, thank you for you tips!
Do you have a personal experience with mentioned Klipsch? I'm a little bit suspicious because of subwoofer. I'm not looking for a boomy sound.
The iLoad is on my radar but I'm not sure if it is better than THR10 (comparing AUX, I don't have iPhone).

Elantric

Elantric, thank you for you tips!
Do you have a personal experience with mentioned Klipsch? I'm a little bit suspicious because of subwoofer. I'm not looking for a boomy sound.
The iLoad is on my radar but I'm not sure if it is better than THR10 (comparing AUX, I don't have iPhone).
Yes I have direct experience with both the Klipsch and iLoud

Both work great with any DSP Amp modeler

The iLoud goes twice as loud as THR10

I only use its Aux 3.5 mm input from Kemper,Helix, Axe-FX Headphone out (it's a terrible iPhone guitar interface , avoid using it for that purpose.

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom