• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Roman Rist Workhorse II -- Freeway Jam

GEN DAWG

Silver Supporting Member
OK, I have less than 1% of Beck's talent, but the guitar sounds good anyway. All tracks are my Roman Rist Workhorse II through an old, heavily modded Traynor YVM-1, run through a Port City Wave 1x12. The only mic used is an Avantone CR-14 ribbon mic. No reverb, delay, anything. Let me know what you think.

EL 34 X2

Gold Supporting Member
I really enjoyed that. I think you sounded great. Why not do the whole Blow by Blow album for us? I'd listen.

GEN DAWG

Silver Supporting Member
I really enjoyed that. I think you sounded great. Why not do the whole Blow by Blow album for us? I'd listen.
Thanks! Maybe I'll work on "She's a Woman" or something else that's not terribly hard from Blow By Blow. Fairly sure that "Scatterbrain" is beyond my reach . . . .

whsdhs1

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds great! I have a Workhorse I recently got from Roman, number 10 of 10. I need to post some pics and a review. He does an amazing job on the necks.

What pups are in yours? I have the single WB in mine.

GEN DAWG

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds great! I have a Workhorse I recently got from Roman, number 10 of 10. I need to post some pics and a review. He does an amazing job on the necks.

What pups are in yours? I have the single WB in mine.
Yes, for sure you need to post some pics / review / etc. Mine has a Wolfetone P90 in the bridge, and it has a Thorn GT90 in the neck (which is a stapletop-style).

whsdhs1

Silver Supporting Member
Just put a review up in the small company luthiers section and pics will follow tonight

Trending Topics