Roman Rist Workhorse II -- Freeway Jam

GEN DAWG

Silver Supporting Member
OK, I have less than 1% of Beck's talent, but the guitar sounds good anyway. All tracks are my Roman Rist Workhorse II through an old, heavily modded Traynor YVM-1, run through a Port City Wave 1x12. The only mic used is an Avantone CR-14 ribbon mic. No reverb, delay, anything. Let me know what you think.

EL 34 X2

Gold Supporting Member
I really enjoyed that. I think you sounded great. Why not do the whole Blow by Blow album for us? I'd listen.

GEN DAWG

Silver Supporting Member
I really enjoyed that. I think you sounded great. Why not do the whole Blow by Blow album for us? I'd listen.

Thanks! Maybe I'll work on "She's a Woman" or something else that's not terribly hard from Blow By Blow. Fairly sure that "Scatterbrain" is beyond my reach . . . .

whsdhs1

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds great! I have a Workhorse I recently got from Roman, number 10 of 10. I need to post some pics and a review. He does an amazing job on the necks.

What pups are in yours? I have the single WB in mine.

GEN DAWG

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds great! I have a Workhorse I recently got from Roman, number 10 of 10. I need to post some pics and a review. He does an amazing job on the necks.

What pups are in yours? I have the single WB in mine.

Yes, for sure you need to post some pics / review / etc. Mine has a Wolfetone P90 in the bridge, and it has a Thorn GT90 in the neck (which is a stapletop-style).

whsdhs1

Silver Supporting Member
Just put a review up in the small company luthiers section and pics will follow tonight

Trending Topics

Top Bottom