Ron Ellis Contact Info

Glitchy

Anyone know how to get in touch with the man or which email address is the correct one? I’ve seen a few different ones in my research but not sure which is the right one.

Cheers

Also, not sure if it applies here, but if there are any other forms of contact (phone, facebook page, contact forms etc...) you may want to also try those.

Any number of things can go wrong with email delivery, it's not the best method of communication.

Glitchy

Also, not sure if it applies here, but if there are any other forms of contact (phone, facebook page, contact forms etc...) you may want to also try those.

Any number of things can go wrong with email delivery, it's not the best method of communication.
I don’t have FB and didn’t see a number listed anywhere I looked. I don’t think he has a website?

bukowski

Silver Supporting Member
From Facebook:
Thank you to everyone who has supported us during this strange part of history. Ron Ellis Pickups has accumulated enough parts to be set for a long time so we can adhere to a 4 month maximum delivery schedule. We're shipping sets every day and feel blessed to have the opportunity to do so.

If you'd like to improve your tone with a new set of pickups, send us an email at ronellispickups@gmail.com and we'll get you taken care of.

Thanks, and stay safe!
Ron

guitarpedaladdict

Gold Supporting Member
Ron's really on top of it and delivering within cited the 4 month wait time. Prices are more than they used to be, but they really are spectacular. I just took delivery of a 64s with broadcaster bridge and I could not be more pleased.

Trending Topics