• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Sold Ronin Morningstar #50 - Master Grade, Stratofoils, Magic Button, in Shell Pink!

tzamosti

Gold Supporting Member
FS/FT: Ronin Morningstar #50, Master-grade S.O.G.R. body w/ roasted maple neck, three (3) Ronin stratofoil pups, the essential magic button that turns the guitar into a crazy reso-acoustic, in beautiful shell pink. You won't go unnoticed with this one! All the sweetness of a Strat, but with the bite and openness of Ronin's stratofoil pickups.

In mint/as new condition straight from Izzy at Ronin, as part of the last round of their original creations...though if you look closely, two small indents in the body on the backside. Otherwise, just perfect...cosmetic and playability. Comes w/ a new Reunion Blues SSC, which it shipped in. And, COA from Ronin.

- RONIN IS SOLD (Trade plus cash deal)

** Trades: Hurts to put this up, as I waited over a year for this, but a necessity for various reasons. Happy to sell outright, but also willing/able to accept a partial trade plus cash for this amazing creation. As for trades, likely looking for some cool, unique boutique guitar types. Think...Kauer, Island Instruments, Collings, Frank Brothers, Harvester Guitars, Novo, Thorn, Koll or along those lines. I have kinda been wanting a nice, jangly Rickenbacker, too. And, a nice OM from Collings, Santa Cruz, Bourgeois or others could also be interesting. But, very much need cash out of any deal. Either way, if you're interested, feel free to make an interesting trade deal and we'll see what sticks.

Last edited:

tzamosti

Gold Supporting Member
Hey guys...this is likely gone this weekend unless you can beat the cash offer I've received with a better one, or a trade plus cash deal I just can't turn down!

tzamosti

Gold Supporting Member
Still here for the moment...with everything going on, unable to close the deal. So, until any final deal goes through, hit me up w ideas!

Also, I am in Philly working from home at the moment, so able to do a “no-handshake” meet within reasonable driving distance - about 2 hours or so in any direction.

Last edited:

reddgeetarzan

Gold Supporting Member
GREAT seller here! I wish I’d seen this a few weeks ago when I had a few trade items on your list!
Hope you’re doing well Todd. GLWTS! :)

tzamosti

Gold Supporting Member
GREAT seller here! I wish I’d seen this a few weeks ago when I had a few trade items on your list!
Hope you’re doing well Todd. GLWTS! :)
Me too! And, thanks. Would love to do some more deals together...always fun, and a pleasure. Hope you're safe and healthy, too!

Trending Topics