Rory Gallagher Documentary: Ghost Blues - GREAT

Axemeister

Just got "Ghost Blues" DVD. Just released documentary about Rory Gallagher and his music career.. Lots of inteview footage with Rory, former band members, the Edge, and others. Well done documentary.

Also includes Beat Club Sessions, video of Rory performances from German TV. Great Stuff

A must for Rory fans!

Edit to add: For a fan like myself, who has followed Rory from his beginnings in Taste, the documentary is really quite impressive in its details. Well done

Last edited:

scottguitar

My wife got me this dvd for Christmas and it is amazing! I watched the documentary yesterday and I hope to watch the concert dvd tonight.

Roadeye

Great player - Saw him open for Heart and Dave Mason and he absolutely blew them both off the stage. Nobody had heard of him 45 minutes earlier and by the time he finished, they wouldn't let him leave the stage.

Dexter.Sinister

Still breathing
Gold Supporting Member
Loudest show I ever saw was Rory --> Frank Marino --> Bob Segar in an ice arena with cradboard on the ice. Foze my azz off, had toilet paper in my ears, and was over the moon. Rory was a talent with great power and soul. Sho nuff.

DS

voodoochile

is there a lot of fottage of him playing electric? I have a video box set and it is almost entirely acoustic slide. very good, but I LOVE the electric stuff more.