• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Roses Are Free Fuzz Tone

clc12rock

Gold Supporting Member
What box do you think Deaner uses to get that really saturated fuzz tone for the solo? I'm not a huge fuzz guy, but I love that tone.

VONG

good question dude...and they mixed it way out in front too...probably a stoned mistake...

but interested in the answer here, too...

clc12rock

Gold Supporting Member
good question dude...and they mixed it way out in front too...probably a stoned mistake...

but interested in the answer here, too...
I saw them for the first time on Sunday. Great live show, but we didn't get a roses. They did play Bananas and Blow tho, which is another one of my favorites. Oh yea, bump for answers

VONG

the best is buenos tardes amigos...i have seen gener rip off amazing (and long) acoustic solos on that one twice...once '97 and again in '01...

dr rock is always awesome live...that's a nice ween tone, btw

all of white pepper has great tone, imo

Fenderosa

I suspect it is an Electro Harmonix Micro Synth. Musician magazine printed a list Deaner's gear circa Chocolate and Cheese a little while after the album came out.

jdandry

Yea, probably a micro Synth...he has a Analogman re-housed Micro Synth with pots to replace the slider. I built Deaner a 20watt amp he has been having for a little while now, I hope it ends up on the next record!

clc12rock

Gold Supporting Member
Bump. MicroSytnths are F'n expensive. But possibly worth it. Anyone got some cheaper ideas?

Trending Topics