• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Rounding out my tone machine stable

DHart

Being already well-set for my much loved Strat tones with my blonde '76 Stratocaster, I wanted to more completely round out my tone making capability in two other major categories of guitar sounds... the humbucking world and the acoustic world.

With the generous and friendly help of my good friend Rex at the North Portland Guitar Center, I have rounded out the tone making machine stable with a barely-used Les Paul and a new Martin OM-CPA4 Rosewood. With the Strat and these two new guitars, combined with the Fender Strat Pawn Shop '51, my small music studio has become like a candy store for music making. Here are some pics.

And the new guitars that came home today...

a barely used 2011 Les Paul Studio and a new Martin OM CPA4 Rosewood

Now I can really give my calluses a serious work-out! Christmas has come early for me... and I feel very thankful and blessed.

Trending Topics