1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

RPC Songs......

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by mitch, Oct 4, 2005.

1. mitch

mitch Guest

I am the manager/producer of this band... Royal Playboy Cartel...her is a link to some of the stuff we have been doing in our studio. We are using a Roland 2480 DVD linked with a Roland 18 Track, as well as some pretty sick computer programs... We are using a Heatley With soapbars... A McNaught SC, CL-50 Gibson, and a Gibson R0 with real PAFs. We have chosen 12 songs for the CD, and should be getting final mixes and Mastering done in a few weeks. Let me know what you guys think...

http://www.myspace.com/royalplayboycartel

:dude

2. Marcello

Marcello Member

link no workey !

3. mitch

mitch Guest

I retyped it, and checked it this time, it should work now. Thanks for the heads up...

4. Fishin'Musician

Fishin'Musician Member

5. mitch

mitch Guest

I just went to the site and copied and pasted it. I tried it from another computer and it worked..... One more try....