• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Rudy's on 48th Street NYC is closing

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Double Platinum Member
July 31st. End of an era on 48th Street.

rumbletone

Silver Supporting Member
Noooooooooo! End of an Era for sure. That was my only reason to ever go north of 14th Street.....

leftyaxeman

What a shame! I bought my 1st Strat from them in Jan/1980. The salesman was Matt, what a gem of a guy, had no issue with me trying out over 20 strats. Manny's didn't want to let me try 1, so I went down the block to Rudy's and spent my money there. Sad news.

lugnut111

I've never been to New York but Rudy's was one of those iconic stores you always heard about. Along with Manny's & Uminov's, it was one of the NYC guitar stores I hoped to visit one day. Sad to hear it's closing.

pbmw

It is the passing of an era.
I have fond memories of 48th st.
Bought my first Strat from Manny's in 1966.

Trending Topics