• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

RUSH R40 New Amp Addition This Tour 2015

tjontheroad

Just Wanna Be Misunderstood
Gold Supporting Member
I'm just pissed off that Box amp isn't being modeled in the new L6 thingy :bitch

skhan007

Well, it is organic and woody. Probably easy to carry around as a grab-and-go amp. I think you could even put your cables and spare strings inside.

crhfish

Gold Supporting Member
I had one of those once and could never use it because one of my cats was always sitting in it. I have no idea how they sound, never got to plug it in.

acwild

I just saw them in Philly last night. Man they sounded great! They even played Lakeside Park. I wonder if he used the H&K for any songs.

drewl

But does it sound better than Geddy's washing machine's?

Those guys have a great sense of humor.

Comes through in the latest Rolling Stone interview.

I just saw them in Philly last night. Man they sounded great! They even played Lakeside Park. I wonder if he used the H&K for any songs.
Lakeside Park, Natural Science and Jacob's Ladder were highlights of the show, for sure. And I loved how they kept changing the backline throughout the show to reflect the era they were playing. Their sense of humor never fails. Even Neils drum riser went from octagonal to a plain ol' square by the end of the show.

Musically they sounded good, although quite a bit looser than I've come to expect from them -- I've seen far better shows than last night but it was still fun. The sound was OK (the WF Center is boomy by design, for hockey and basketball games, it doesn't have anywhere near the sound the old Spectrum used to have.)

Geddy, on the other hand, was a warbling mess as soon as they moved beyond the most recent material. It was borderline embarrassing at times. He clearly can't do those songs anymore.

And I'm not knocking him -- for the better part of 40 years we was wailing it and nailing it, but he's been struggling for not just a couple of years now and it's gotten really bad. (To put it another way: if he was a new artist singing like that, as opposed to one of the legendary rock vocalists of all time, people would be wondering just how the hell he got the lead vocalist spot. :()

acwild

I thought the looseness was because of Neil's "new" drum philosophy. The only tune that I thought Geddy was stretching was Lakeside Park. Other than that, the show was excellent to me. Maybe my standards aren't very high but I walked away extremely happy.

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
Clearly one of the legitimately unsung and rare hand made BOX amps. They are all individual and unique.

Nicely done. ;)

Trending Topics