• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

S-Gear Info

Gasp100

Gold Supporting Member
Not sure if this was posted already but I just got this email today:

Frickin' Freezin' Winter Discount
Starting tomorrow, at approximately 9am (our local time) every morning for the next seven days, we will measure the temperature in degrees centigrade outside the Scuffham Amps workshop in Tallinn. Whatever temperature we measure will be the S-Gear discount for the day!!

We will post the daily discount on our Forum, Facebook and Twitter.

To take advantage of the discount, you will need to apply the following coupon code: REA-63K-EZC

--------------------------------------------------------------------

For our valued existing customers:
We're really busy working on a new version of S-Gear which we plan to launch in late March 2012 (to coincide with the Frankfurt Music Show). There will be a Beta period where we will invite licensed S-Gear customers to take part in the final testing - more news on this in March.

-- This will come in handy!

Elric

Silver Supporting Member
If they were where I am right now, they'd owe everyone 5 bucks!

nsriley

Neat! I just pulled out my S-gear again and forgot how great it sounds. If they put some drive pedals in it so I didn't need top use other plug ins or a real pedal I'd love it even more!

saneff

Silver Supporting Member
Does anyone know if you buy the download, can you put it on a different computer later? I don't have the computer with me today that I will be ultimately be using it on but I want to go ahead and get it.

richpjr

Does anyone know if you buy the download, can you put it on a different computer later? I don't have the computer with me today that I will be ultimately be using it on but I want to go ahead and get it.
I believe they send you an activation code so if you bought it today, you don't have to install until you are ready. I will be ordering it later, so I'll confirm that.

AndrewSimon

You can have S-Gear on 2 computers at the same time.

On top of that, at any given time, you can de-activate your computer and re-activate it on another computer.
It's all done from S-gear front panel, just click the "S" logo. (internet connection needed)

I have done this just the other day when I visited my friend.
I deactivated my home computer, went to the friends house, loaded S-Gear into his computer and activated it on the spot.
When I got home I reactivated it again on my home computer.
No problems at all.

Warrnings!
- To activate you will need your licence number so remember to take it with you!
- Do not forget to de-activate your friends computer before leaving otherwise you won't be able to re activate at home!

:mmm

gearitis

Platinum Supporting Member
Scuffham is applying the temperature as a percentage off. Today's discount was 24% off (-$18.00).

From the Scuffham forum:

"Shows -19 degrees centigrade. Now, because this is stuck to my window, it is reading a bit high as compared to the local weather station. Therefore, we have decided to apply an additional -5 degrees compensation to each mornings reading.

So the temperature today is -24°C degrees Centigrade = a huge 24% discount!!!

Wow! this is probably the best price we will ever offer on S-Gear"

richpjr

I was very impressed with the trial version when I tried it a couple of months ago so just sprang for it. Hard to beat the price. I can't wait to see what the upgrade brings in March.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom