Sabbra Cadabra Love?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Melldo, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Melldo

Melldo Member

Ok, I have a Catalinbread Sabbra Cadabra arriving today. I've read the reviews and criticisms and watched the demo videos and while I do have reservations about the possibility of it maybe being prone to radio interference I just couldn't get past how awesome it sounded in the PGS demo videos.

So, while the problems are fairly well documented I just wondered if there was anyone who got one and totally fell in love with it? I see Adam from Swervedriver is now rocking one in his current set-up and I love his guitar sounds. I'm going to run it off a battery to eliminate the radio noise as that worked with my Naga Viper.

I can't wait to get my stoner rock on! \\m//

2. morgan918

morgan918 Member

Yeah, I love mine. You can totally get Sabbath tones but it does a fair amount more too. A fun pedal, for sure.

3. Uli Jon Blackmore

Uli Jon Blackmore Supporting Member

I love mine. It is amp finicky, though. It sounds amazing through my '70 Fender Bandmaster reverb and not so much through my Plexi and ENGL Blackmore.

4. NewDr.P

NewDr.P Member

lets spend the rest of this thread talking about your amps :drool

5. Melldo

Melldo Member

Got the chance to rock the Sabbra for the first time today. I've got to say I absolutely love it. Sounds totally mighty but still really dynamic and almost like a fuzz when you crank everything up full. Awesome. It'll be getting well rocked in my new droney, shoegaze band!