Saint Blues 61 South Guitar, anybody selling one?

DavidRAZ

I want that guitar so badly, there was one in Reverb.com and someone buy it today. :( It was a Korean made, I've tried one last year and It was awesome but didn't buy it back then, I get an SG though. But man that Korean made was awesome really high end quality and awesome sound and versatile. Do anyone knows someone that's selling one of these?

Just look at it :( it's beautiful.

strattitude

A local shop had them some years ago. I tried them and really wanted to like them, but I was a bit dissapointed...didn't feel that great...

dewey decibel

I just saw one on craigslist here maybe 2 days ago but can't find it now. I tried one in a store a couple years ago (probably the same one) and it was kinda "meh". My faux Fano covers those bases now

dewey decibel

Who made the one on the left?
Well, me. Kinda. Yeah it's a Rosser body (off eBay), and it's made of pine. Fender '60s Roadworn neck. Fralin Tele bridge PU and GFS goldfoil neck PU with a ceramic magnet (it's really just a P-90). It actually sounds pretty killer, I need to get some clips together. Modeled after a Fano SP-6, although double cut and longer scale.

Trending Topics