Sammy and Mike Pay Tribute to EVH

Seeing Mike cry like that really got to me. I wish he and Ed could have patched things up. Maybe they did, I don't know. But someone made a good point yesterday; Mike was more subdued than Sammy. Sammy was persistent in wanting to make amends with Ed. I reached out to a family member the other day after Ed died and we've had our share of heat with each other over the decades. I just told him I loved him and was thankful for him. He said he'd do anything at all to protect me (He was always bigger and stronger than me). I hope you all can think of 1 person you may have issues with and just tell them you love them. Peace.

Eric

Bankston

I read that VH's manager confirmed that the stadium tour with Mike was booked in 2019 but they couldn't go forward because of Ed's health.

Hopefully we'll find out to what extent they were able to make amends.

CJReaper

Seeing Mike cry like that really got to me. I wish he and Ed could have patched things up. Maybe they did, I don't know. But someone made a good point yesterday; Mike was more subdued than Sammy. Sammy was persistent in wanting to make amends with Ed. I reached out to a family member the other day after Ed died and we've had our share of heat with each other over the decades. I just told him I loved him and was thankful for him. He said he'd do anything at all to protect me (He was always bigger and stronger than me). I hope you all can think of 1 person you may have issues with and just tell them you love them. Peace.

Eric
According to Ted Templeman Eddie was really excited about reaching out to Mike and patching things up last year before the reunion tour that unfortunately didn't happen, I hope Eddie and Mike were able to do so regardless.

stratadp

I read that VH's manager confirmed that the stadium tour with Mike was booked in 2019 but they couldn't go forward because of Ed's health.

Hopefully we'll find out to what extent they were able to make amends.

Sammy also said that he and Ed had been in contact for several months.

One thing that stood out that isn't important but I found interesting; That 2019 reunion tour was supposed to have big name bands attached like Foo Fighters. Pat Smear has told a very unflattering story about meeting Ed with Nirvana in some of Ed's dark times. Grohl certainly would have been there too. I wonder if there were some amends made there as well.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom