• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Sans Amp Classic

Datsyuk

Peace, Love and Coltrane
Silver Supporting Member
I was just offered a Fuchs Valve Job and Tech 21 Sans Amp Classic for my Limited Edition Copper Xotic AC Booster. Seems like a good deal.

I'm curious about the Sans Amp Classic. Has anyone tried or perhaps own this pedal? What's your take?

Fuchs Valve Job? Opinions.

Thanks y'all :dude

hading

I have a Sansamp Classic. It was actually my first pedal, about 15 years ago.

Currently I use it on my pedal board in conjunction with a Tech 21 Liverpool to go direct at church. I like the Liverpool a bit better to be honest and use it for my main sounds, but the Classic is capable of providing a much wider range of sounds, and I set it up various ways week to week and use it to change up now and then. I do find it useful and think there are plenty of useful sounds in there.

gtrnstuff

i have both. I actually use the Valve Job. Haven't plugged in the Sans Amp in a couple years, but it has some interesting tones.

Datsyuk

Peace, Love and Coltrane
Silver Supporting Member
i have both. I actually use the Valve Job. Haven't plugged in the Sans Amp in a couple years, but it has some interesting tones.
What's your take on the Valve Job?

The audio clips on Tech 21's site are highly processed but none the less sound quite good and make the Classic sound fairly versatile. Do you feel these clips realistically represent the capabilities of this pedal?

Thnx

Trending Topics