• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Santana.com Selling V-Picks!!!

V-Picks

OK, we have finally come to terms and Santana Management is selling V-Picks and V-Pick necklaces on their site!

I am very excited as you may guess. I am, however, going to have to talk them into taking the picture of the Abraxas necklace again. You cannot even see the angel lazer etched into the pick. Maybe I'll take the picture myself?????

Here's the link..........

http://santana.shop.musictoday.com/Dept.aspx?cp=319_2671

Cheers to you all. Do good things.

Vinni

muddy

you must be happier than a pig in shite right about now, eh vinkman? that is SOdamn kool! congratz! so, when does ya gets to put car-lo-lio up on yer endorsers page?

ml

btw that snake is getting pretty hard to put down, mate...

Last edited:

V-Picks

Consider selling the V-pick necklace with the Nite-Glo picks? That would be special. ;)
OK my friend. I will put that into the think tank.

It will all depend on how the Night Glow illuminant reacts to the lazer.

Thanks for the idea....

Vinni

Galo

There you go my man!!!! Congratulations brother...
More blessings are coming.
:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude
Adios
Galo

SantanaMan909

OK, we have finally come to terms and Santana Management is selling V-Picks and V-Pick necklaces on their site!

I am very excited as you may guess. I am, however, going to have to talk them into taking the picture of the Abraxas necklace again. You cannot even see the angel lazer etched into the pick. Maybe I'll take the picture myself?????

Here's the link..........

http://santana.shop.musictoday.com/Dept.aspx?cp=319_2671

Cheers to you all. Do good things.

Vinni
V-Picks sound really cool. But is seems like the Santana.com site is now offering Dunlop picks for sale. Is Santana now using those picks, or is this just a contractual thing?

V-Picks

Yeah, he uses Dunlop as well. He told me he does not like to be locked into anything, including his guitar picks. That's cool. I see him still use his b lack dorrito chip pick a lot too. As a matter of fact, I took one from him the other day to fashion the V-Pick Crystalina after.

lazymonday

Dang Vinnie crazy.

It's fun to look back to see what you were doing a year ago and how far you've come since then. Kudos!

theHoss

Right on Vin! I remember the conversation we had at the TGP Breakfast. I am glad it is all working out for you. Did the man himself make it over to check out your dogs? I would love to see a photo of them man.

If you ever need any product photography work done drop me a line.

Keep up the great work my friend!

JPF

Vinni - I'm really, really happy for you, amigo mio. Having had a few shipments from you over the years to our little island here in the middle of the Med (I still have some of the original hand-made ones kicking about - they don't wear out!), it's exciting to see how far you've taken this project. There's nothing like seeing a great person with a great idea push ing the envelope and making a dream happen. You're blessed, Vinni - pass it forward!

JP

V-Picks

Thanks guys. Thank you so much and yes, we are blessed.

Carlos has not come over to my house yet. The dogs are still waiting! Honestly, I would feel weird having him here. I mean, that would be a lot of stress, having Carlos come over to your house! But I will dig up some pics of the doggies for ya. We have 3 danes now! I can no longer sit on my couch!

I still have just a very few of the old V-Picks laying around. I have given escalonjon a prototype of every model made. He has them on a cabinet in his living room. It is a trip to look at them and see how far we have come.

Thanks you guys. You make me feel good......

Vinni

Trending Topics