• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Santana's Wah

ahltarocka

Silver Supporting Member
I love the sound of Carlos Santana's wah. Can someone tell me what he uses.

Rock On

ahltarocka

Silver Supporting Member
Still not feelin the right answer. Does anybody know for sure what he has used on his most recent recordings.

wingwalker

Fuzzy Guitars
Well the old Mutron is the ticket for older Santana however for new stuff, Im not sure...the pick above of the wah next to the TREX delay isn;t a Dunlop wah at all...on the next pic down, that wah lacks the red button to switch modes making it NOT a 535 wah and the last pic lacks a Q control plus the CRYBABY logo looks to be an older logo like you might find on an older Thomas Organ wah...

ahltarocka

Silver Supporting Member
Now I am more confused then ever. Does anyone really know the answer except for Carlos himself. Anyone have his email address?

Trending Topics