1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

$$$ Save!! My latest "Craigs List Finds"

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by DonM, Mar 27, 2008.

1. DonM

DonM Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

just added these to my line up,
    Tenn Rose~~~$$$ a cool score for $$900.
    Older Epi Dot Deluxe with SKB case $$$250.00

put Bustbucker in the bridge - found it to be bright and trebly - so I'll rewind it
    Put a Seth Lover in the neck - its nice!!!

the Rose got a rewound bridge coil - took it up to 5k (Kills!!) and the design on these pickups are very true to its 50's design/form - I was impressed!
    the neck is a real 66 that I got on fleabay for 160.00
    so all I had to do was put in the same cover that the guitar already came with - ( Killer)
    added roller bridge and Locking tuners and flat wounds - stays in tune and sound like the Beatles even unplugged without a amp - these are hollow with painted on F-Holes -- I already am very attached to this axe- this model is 6119 1962HT - but was discontinued and was blown out at 1,300.00 so use they are coming down.. a great guitar to snag up.. trust me!!
    DonM

I put

2. Guitar Josh

Guitar Josh Resident Curmudgeon Silver Supporting Member

Don, model and price?

3. jaydawg76

jaydawg76 Supporting Member

Nice find Don!!! How does she sound?

4. Guitar Josh

Guitar Josh Resident Curmudgeon Silver Supporting Member

Don, not sure that's a Dot Deluxe. The Deluxe would have had gold hardware and at least light flaming.

5. Gas-man

Gas-man Unrepentant Massaganist

Can't play no Buchanan on them.