• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Saw my first live show is a while and ... It's the Wiggles

Axeaholic

I just want to add how much I enjoyed it, what a treat. The whole band was on point, live playing and great clean sounds, my 18 month old daughter was really tripping and just lost her mind when they started playing. I couldn't have asked for a better show.

The band was joined on stage with an absolutely epic guitar player from Australia who also played some Zep for the parents.

Any parents out there ever want a real trippy show, you couldn't have more fun.

cvansickle

Gold Supporting Member
My daughter, now 16, LOVED the Wiggles back in preschool. I used to be able to sing all those songs too.

In those days, the grocery store had a produce stocker that looked exactly like Wiggle Jeff. One day in the store, my daughter riding in the cart, she looked up at him and said "hi Jeff!" When we would ask her what she would do if she were separated from her parent at the store, her reply was "I would go find Jeff!"

I Am Misery

anyone ever seen The Woggles? walked into a local club around 15 years ago and they were playing (just happened to be in the area with some friends), probably one of the best "unexpected" shows i've ever seen. had a blast.

i swear that they had Kim Gordon from Sonic Youth playing bass for them, but i've never found any evidence that she did. i actually remember the woman standing around their merch table after the show, but didn't think to say anything (or was too shy to ask her).

Stike

Swim Like A Fish was my jam when the kiddos were wee.

anyone ever seen The Woggles? walked into a local club around 15 years ago and they were playing (just happened to be in the area with some friends), probably one of the best "unexpected" shows i've ever seen. had a blast.

i swear that they had Kim Gordon from Sonic Youth playing bass for them, but i've never found any evidence that she did. i actually remember the woman standing around their merch table after the show, but didn't think to say anything (or was too shy to ask her).
Fuzzy memories. There was an annual weekend long festival through most of the 90s-early 00's where I live called Sleazefest and they played at a lot of them.

MBT74

I walked into a small alleyway in Brisbane late last year that has some shops in it and heard a band playing at the end. It was Murray’s band. The guy plays some great blues guitar.

AL30

Yep. Fun band. We played a few shows with them several years ago.

Can't say I'm familiar with the Wiggles material.

uab9253

This is the truth! My kids are 15 and 18 now, but we stopped good GM to Wiggles shows when Greg was replaced. :(

It's like Yes without Jon Anderson!! :mad:
LOL - we have children of the same age. My wife took him to see them in Hampton Va back in the day - I was so glad that I didn't have to go. But "Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car" would have been the song where I woulda whipped my boobies out, had I been there.

This was his second birthday party:

Trending Topics