• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Saw Zappa Plays Zappa last night...

Incredible....

I can't recall ever seeing such talent in one place.

Dweezil is such a monster player.

Frank's stuff often seems to turn to seemingly random notes, except that the whole band is playing it. So much variation and precision. How can these people remember all this, much less play it?

Oh, and when it rocked, it seriously rocked!

They played the entire One Size Fits All album and then other songs. Montana, of course...

See him if you can and this is your thing. Maybe even if it isn't.

Shnook

Silver Supporting Member
I haven't seen this tour, but I've seen them 5 times previously. All killer shows. Each time after a show I'm wondering how in the world a band can remember all those notes and play them so perfectly? Way above any musicianship I could ever hope to claim. Just a wonderful band and music experience. I'm so glad Dweeezil has continued Frank's legacy in such a dedicated manner.

roadfilm

I saw a live stream of a show from this tour. Just amazing. I saw them some years ago when Ray White was in the band. This ensemble is even better. Shelia is incredible.

Trending Topics