Sawmill: Anyone else using one?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by t3oi, May 19, 2010.

1. t3oi

t3oi Silver Supporting Member

I recently picked up a Sawmill Dist/OD pedal and was wondering if anyone else has picked one up yet. If you have one, what settings are you using with it?

In my current setup, I'm using the OD side as an "always on" Boost/Line Buffer to fatten up the tone while adding just a bit of dirt to the signal. I've adjusted the internal mids control to focus on the 500Hz. This setup is really giving my tone a punch and presence that is working well live.

The OD at higher gains is very smooth and defined, while the Distortion side can be both raunchy (just shy of Fuzz) and nearly refined.

2. XISTH

XISTH Member

No one else has picked one up yet.

3. zosozep7

zosozep7 Gold Supporting Member

I thought it was time to reserrect (did I spell that correctly?) this thread. After all, it was featured in Premier Guitar Mag. Loved the audio and video clips!

Does anybody have this pedal yet?

4. ChorusCrackpot

ChorusCrackpot Member

No. I have a Mesa/Boogie MarkIV instead.

5. Gatorplayer

Gatorplayer Member

Checked out the website and like the low drive side..very clean OD....not so much on the distortion side. If they made the low drive channel only I would buy it.