• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Schaffer Replica Update

DC1

Hey, for those of you who bought one, do you still have it? Still love it?

If you sold it why?

Did you try one and not get it?

Thanks.

dc

bdm

Silver Supporting Member
I bought one. Liked the tone but there was some sort of inherent low freq hum that could not be alleviated no matter what sort of power source, cable, amp, guitar combination I tried so I returned it and was given a full refund. No harm, no foul.

A few months later tried another figuring "maybe I just got a bad one". Same exact scenario.

I was genuinely bummed because it sounded good. Just hummed like a muther no matter if the pedal was in bypass or engaged. No matter what room I was in. No matter what outlet I connected to. No matter what guitars I tried. No matter what combination of effects, amps or anything was in line.

I was told they're working on it and the new redesigned pedal won't have this same issue. We shall see.

Again, tonally spot on. But that hum...

Reactions: DC1

bobotwt

Silver Supporting Member
Is there anything else that gets in the ballpark tonally?

Josh

Reactions: DC1

Seegs

The new smaller pedalboard friendly versions are about 400euros over here...

IDK...400 euros for an SMD pedal seems a bit extreme to me...

gillibi

Silver Supporting Member
Would also like to know if there's anything much cheaper that is similar

Trending Topics