• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Schecter C1 Classic - What Floyd Rose models are similar?

MonstaTone

I have an old C1 Classic that I got in a trade a few months ago.
The neck is fantastic on it! I like it better than my 2 PRS guitars.
It's thin, but not so thin that I get tired of playing it.

What Schecter model with a Floyd is closest to the neck on the C1 Classic?
It seems like most of the newer models are going for the "Ultra-thin C," I want the "Thin C."

Are the ESP "Thin U" necks similar?

OotMagroot

When you say 'old' C-1 Classic, how old we talkin' about? My advice would be to try an find a C-1 Custom FR. It had the same type of neck that my 2008 or '09 C-1 Classic had. I don't Schecter makes the C-1 Custom FR any longer though. But rest assured, they offer a crap-ton of other models with FRs, LOL!

EDIT: Depending on what year your C-1 Classic was made you might notice the controls being a skooch different as well since this FR has an additional volume and 3-way switch. My Classic had a 5-way and only 1 volume and 1 tone.

MonstaTone

My C1 has Volume, Tone, and 5-Way Switch.
I'm not sure how old it is, it sat at someone's house for a few years and was completely covered in grime when I got it.

I'll look around for a C1 Custom.
Did they come with a Floyd Special or FR-1000?

Trending Topics