• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Schecter Dann Huff info

Tito83

Just found this guitar being sold locally and got me really curious. Does anyone know any specifics? It's made in the US, owner says it's early 90s. Anyone?

Tito83

Pics would help but there is plenty of info out there especially on Huge Racks...
Already tried searching over there, nothing really more than a few vague comments, nothing specific. Tried finding the catalog, can't find it also.

This are the picks he sent me, already asked for better quality ones. He's near me, I would pickup it myself so I'd be able to check it out first, but it would be nice to know about the guitar first.

Last edited:

mixn4him

Silver Supporting Member
Something looks odd about that body, looks like a Kramer Striker shape not a standard strat shape like all the Schecters were..maybe its just the angle in the pic. Eh for the right price it would be a decent guitar to have...

Tito83

Something looks odd about that body, looks like a Kramer Striker shape not a standard strat shape like all the Schecters were..maybe its just the angle in the pic. Eh for the right price it would be a decent guitar to have...
I thought so too, but he actually sent me another picture and yeah, it's a Kramer shape no doubt. Very weird. Yet it looks like a whole lot of trouble to fake a guitar that's not really that valuable.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom